C. Fatehpur Sikri
Buland Darwaza : or the loft gateway was built by the great Mughal emperor, Akbar in 1601 CE. at Fatehpur Sikri. Akbar built the Buland Darwaza to commemorate his victory over Gujarat
- Sir Sultan Muhammad Shah, The Agha Khan headed the historic Simla deputation Which successfully presented Muslims demands on 01 Oct 1906 before:
- A. Lord Curzon B. Lord Irwin C. Lord Minto D. None of these...
- The first Emperor of Tughluq Dynasty?
- A. Ameer gulzar tughluq B. Alaudin khilji C. Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq D. Ziauddin Tughluq...
- The deliberation of Act 1935 preparation was printed over how many pages?
- A. 323 B. 324 C. 325 D. 326...
- Act of 1935 consisted of how many sections?
- A. 320 B. 321 C. 322 D. 323...
- Ibrahim lodi was defeated by ________in the First Battle of Panipat in 1526?
- A. Akbar B. Babar C. Jhangir D. Iltumish...