A. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
B. Sir William Wilson Hunter
C. M Delwar Hussain
D. John King Fairbank
The Indian Musalmans’ was written by W. W. Hunter in year 1871. and later it was reviewed by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan in 1872.
- In which year British East India Company occupied Punjab?
- A. 1846 B. 1847 C. 1849 D. 1850...
- Which pass connects Pakistan with Afghanistan?
- A. Khunjerab Pass B. Khyber Pass C. Tochi Pass D. Gomal Pass...
- Sadqain is famous for?
- A. Painting B. Calligraphy C. Music D. A & B...
- When was Liaquat Nehru Pact between India and Pakistan signed?
- A. 1950 B. 1955 C. 1964 D. 1951...
- The Indian Councils Act (Minto-Morley Reforms) was enacted into law in __________?
- A. 1909 B. 1910 C. 1911 D. 1912...