The markhor is the National animal of Pakistan. The word “Markhor” is Persian for “Snake Eater”. They mostly live in the Northern Areas of Pakistan especially in the Chitral, Ghizar and Hunza regions. There are about 2000 – 4000 Markhor in the wild.
- Sir Syed Ahmed Khan retired as a Judge in_______________?
- A. 1874 B. 1875 C. 1876 D. 1877...
- Which are the aligned years in Pakistan’s foreign policy______________?
- A. 1963-1972 B. 1954-1962 C. 1947-53 D. Non of these...
- National Finance Commission Award (NFC) was Constituted under which Article of the Constitution?
- A. 160 B. 170 C. 180 D. 190...
- Khanpur Dam is located on which river in KPK ?
- A: Gomal B: Indus C: Korrang D: Haro GK Forum@Fb.com ...
- Mehrgrah was discovered by French archaeologist Jean-François Jarrige in ___________ ?
- A. 1974 B. 1975 C. 1976 D. 1977...