- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Benign and Malignant Tumours of Oral Cavity 14/07/2021
A. metastatic breast carcinoma
C. paget’s disease
D. Fibrous dysplasia
- The term poikilokaryosis refers to______________?
- A. Alteration of nuclear cytoplasmic ratio B. Division of nuclei without division of cytoplasm C. Large, Prominent nuclei D. Loss of polarity and disorientation of cells...
- Hemangiopericytoma resembles_____________?
- A. Hemangioma B. Glomous tumour C. Ewings tumour D. Plasmacytoma...
- Phleboliths are seen in___________________?
- A. Dental pulp B. Salivary Gland duct C. Cavernous Hemangiomas D. Subepithelial Bulla...
- Leukoplakia with the worst prognosis is seen on the_____________?
- A. Dorsum of tongue B. Floor of mouth C. Buccal mucosa D. Palate...
- Arecanut chewing is aetiological factor in______________?
- A. Leukoedema B. Oral dubmucous fibrosis C. Erythema multiforme D. Oral lichen planus...
Leave a Reply