- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A patient with carinoma cheek has tumor of 2.5 cms located close to and involving the lower alveolus. A single mobile homolateral node measuring node measuring 6 cm is palpable. Based on these clinical findings TNM stage of the tumor is______________?
Hamad Benign and Malignant Tumours of Oral Cavity 14/07/2021
A. T1 N1 Mo
B. T2 N2 Mo
C. T3 N1 Mo
D. T4 N2 Mo
- Squamous cell carcinoma with best prognosis is_____________?
- A. Lip B. Tongue C. Palate D. Floor of the mouth...
- Which of the following statements is true for MEN type ?
- A. There is hyperplasia of parathyroid gland B. Chromophobe adenoma of pituitary gland may result in acromegaly C. Pancreatic tumours may produce gastrin, insulin glucagon, samatostain D. All of the above...
- Bence- Jones are laboratory finding of____________?
- A. paget’s disease B. Multiple myeloma C. Malignant melanoma D. Fibrous dysplasia...
- Which of the following is not a feature of torus mandibularis ?
- A. Common in Mongoloids B. Present on the lingual surface of mandible below the mylohyoid line C. Usually Bilateral D. May or may not associated with torus palatinus...
- Etiology of multiple neurofibromatosis is_______________?
- A. Genetic B. Viral C. Injury D. Endocrine...
Leave a Reply