- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The relationship between the pulpal and periodontal tissue complex begins during dental development at_____________?
Hamad Development And Growth of Teeth 02/12/2021
A. Adolescent stage
B. 5-10 years
C. Embryonic stage
D. None of the above
- Nutrition for ameloblasts after 1st layer of enamel is laid is______________?
- A. Dental sac B. Odontoblastic process C. Ree D. Dental Papilla...
- Cementum formation is seen_______________?
- A. After dentin formation B. Before dentin formation C. Both are formed at same time D. None of the above...
- Any insult to cells in apposition stage result in______________?
- A. Hutchinson’s incisor B. Osteodentin formation C. Enamel hypoplasia D. Anodontia...
- Ectodermal cells in tooth bud are responsible for_______________?
- A. Determination of shape of crown and root B. Formation of periodontal ligament C. Formation of cementum D. Formation of pulp...
- Dental lamina is active up to_______________?
- A. 1 year B. 2 years C. 3 years D. 4 years...
Leave a Reply