- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A. Peritubular dentin
B. Inter tubular dentin
C. Dentinal tubules
D. Circum pulpal dentin
- Which of the following is correct?
- A. Reparative dentin is characterized by having fewer and more twisted tubules than normal dentin and may include odontoblasts B. Dead tracts appear black in transmitted and white in reflected ligth C. Sclerotic transparent dentin appears transparent or light in transmitted light and dark in reflected light D. All of the above...
- The organic lining of the calcified dentinal tubules is known as_______________?
- A. Lamina propria B. Lamina lucida C. Lamina limitans D. Lamina densa...
- The type of tertiary dentin which contains cellular inclusions is found in_____________?
- A. Sclerotic dentin B. Mantle dentin C. Predentin D. Osteodentin...
- Regarding teeth which statement is wrong ?
- A. Enamel is harder than dentine B. Enamel has no cells C. Ameloblast secrete enamel and dentine D. Odontoblast produce dentin...
- The formation of which of the following does not represent normal physiologiacl process of dentin formation_______________?
- A. Primary and secondary dentin B. Secondary dentin and circumpulpal dentin C. Tetiary dentin and sclerotic dentin D. All of the above...
Leave a Reply