- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Decidous dentition 02/12/2021
A. Slender mesiodistally
B. Slender anteroposteriorly
C. Bulkier mesiodistally
D. Buliker anteroposteriorly
- Which of the following decidous molars bears the greatest resemblance to a premolar _____________?
- A. Maxillary first B. Maxillary second C. Mandibular first D. Mandibular second...
- Primary dentition period is______________?
- A. From birth to 11 years B. From 6 months to 11 years C. From 6 months to 6 years D. From 6 years to 11 years...
- How many cusps does the crown of the maxillary first primary molar have ?
- A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5...
- Difference between primary and permanent enamel is_______________?
- A. In prism arrangement B. in mineral content C. No difference in enamel, difference in dentin D. None of the above...
- The sharpest cusp of primary first molar tooth is____________?
- A. Mesiobuccal B. Distobuccal C. Mesiolingual D. Distolingual...
Leave a Reply