- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Calcification and Eruption of Teeth 15/07/2021
A. 2 years
B. 4 years
C. 6 years
D. 8 years
- The first permanent tooth to erupt in the oral cavity is the_____________?
- A. Mandibular central incisor B. Mandibular first molar C. Maxillary central incisor D. Maxillary first molar...
- Primary canine erupts______________?
- A. After D B. Before B C. After B D. After E...
- First evidence of calcification of maxillary permanent central incisors occurs at_____________?
- A. 3-4 months B. 10-12 months C. 2-3 years D. 3-4 years...
- First permanent molars begin to calcify at ______________?
- A. 6 months of intra utrerine life B. At birth C. Before decidous incisors D. About 1 year after birth...
- Kalu, a 6- years – old child, received tetracycline. Noticeable discoloration will be seen in______________?
- A. Premolars, incisors and 1st molars B. Canine and 2nd molars C. Canines, premolars and2nd molars D. Incisors and 1st molars...
Leave a Reply