- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Mycology And Parasitology 01/12/2021
- Aflatoxins are produced by________________?
- A. Aspergillus niger B. Aspergillus fumigatus C. Aspergillus flavus D. All of the above...
- Cysticercosis celluosae is caused by_____________?
- A. T. Solium B. Echinococcus granulosus C. T. Saginata A. nana...
- A cerebrospinal fluid of a 2 years old child has been sent to the laboratory to detect the presence of capsulated yeast. The staining technique most commonly employed for the purpose is______________?
- A. India ink preparation B. Methanamine silver stain C. Ziehl-Neelsen stain D. Pyte-ferraco stain...
- Normal ratio of CD4 (T4) : CD8 (T8) is_________________?
- A. 2:1 B. 1:2 C. 3:1 D. 1:3...
- The medium of choice for culturing yeast from of dimorphic fungi is_________________?
- A. Brain – heart infusion B. Sabouraud’s C. Sabouraud’s plus antibiotics D. Any medium incubated at 35-37°C...
Leave a Reply