- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Thermodynamics 03/12/2021
A. mass does not cross boundaries of the system, though energy may do so
B. neither mass nor energy crosses the boundaries of the system
C. both energy and mass cross the boundaries of the system
D. mass crosses the boundary but not the energy
E. thermodynamic reactions do not occur
- According to Dalton’s law, the total pres sure of the mixture of gases is equal to________________?
- A. greater of the partial pressures of all B. average of the partial pressures of all C. sum of the partial pressures of all D. sum of the partial pressures of all divided by average molecular weight E. atmospheric pressure...
- A perfect gas at 27°C is heated at constant pressure till its volume is double. The final temperature is________________?
- A. 54°C B. 327°C C. 108°C D. 654°C E. 600°C...
- Barometric pressure is equal to_____________________?
- A. 760 mm Hg B. zero mm Hg C. 735.6 mm Hg D. 1 mm Hg E. 100mm Hg...
- A diathermic wall is one which____________________?
- A. prevents thermal interaction B. permits thermal interaction C. encourages thermal interaction D. discourages thermal interaction E. does not exist...
- If a gas is heated against a pressure, keeping the volume constant, then work done will be equal to__________________?
- A. + v B. – ve C. zero D. pressure x volume E. any where between zero and infinity...
Leave a Reply