D. depends on temperature also
E. none of the above
- The equivalent evaporation of a boiler is a measure to compare _________________?
- A. the given boiler with the model B. the two different boilers of the same make C. two different makes of boilers operat¬ing under the same operating conditions D. two boilers of same make but operaing under different conditions E. any type of boilers operating under any conditions...
- Duplex feed pumps are used in small steam boilers. These operate on the principle of_________________?
- A. centrifugal pump B. axial flow pump C. gear pump D. ejector pump E. reciprocating pump...
- Which type of boiler can meet rapid changes of load____________________?
- A. vertical fire tube type B. horizontal fire tube type C. horizontal water tube type D. vertical water tube type E. forced circulation type...
- The balanced draft furnace is one using _________________________?
- A. induced draft fan and chimney B. induced draft fan and forced draft fan C. forced draft fan and chimney D. any one of the above E. none of the above...
- Sulphur content of fuels is very important to the plant operators because it____________________?
- A. has high heating value B. retards electric precipitation C. promotes complete combustion D. has highly corrosive effect E. facilitates ash removal...