- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The general rule for rating refrigeration systems (excepting for C02 system) is to approximate following h.p. per ton of refrigeration__________________?
Hamad Refrigeration and Air Conditioning 02/12/2020
A. 0.1 to 0.5 h.p. per ton of refrigeration
B. 0.5 to 0.8 h.p. per ton of refrigeration
C. 1 to 2 h.p. per ton of refrigeration
D. 2 to 5 h.p. per ton of refrigeration
E. 5 to 10 h.p. per ton refrigeration
- The moisture in a refrigerant is removed by___________________?
- A. evaporator B. safety relief valve C. dehumidifier D. driers E. expansion valve...
- The refrigerant for a refrigerator should have ___________________?
- A. high sensible heat B. high total heat C. high latent heat D. low latent heat E. low sensible heat...
- In vapor compression refrigeration system, refrigerant occurs as liquid between_________________?
- A. condenser and expansion valve B. compressor and evaporator C. expansion valve and evaporator D. compressor and condenser E. none of the above...
- Which of the following refrigerants has lowest freezing point_______________?
- A. Freon-12 B. NH3 C. C02 D. Freon-22 E. S02...
- Which of the following is not a desirable property of a refrigerant_________________?
- A. high triiscibility with oil B. low boiling point C. good electrical conductor D. large latent heat E. non-inflammable...
Leave a Reply