D. more/less depending on size of plant
- An important characteristic of absorption system of refrigeration is__________________?
- A. noisy operation B. quiet operation C. cooling below 0°C D. very little power consumption E. its input only in the form of heating...
- The refrigerant for a refrigerator should have ___________________?
- A. high sensible heat B. high total heat C. high latent heat D. low latent heat E. low sensible heat...
- In a refrigeration cycle, the flow of refrigerant is controlled by___________________?
- A. compressor B. condenser C. evaporator D. expansion valve E. all of the above...
- The C.O.P of a refrigeration cycle with increase in evaporator temperature, keeping condenser temperature constant, will______________________?
- A. increase B. decrease C. remain unaffected D. may increase or decrease depending on the type of refrigerant used E. unpredictable...
- Where does the lowest temperature occur in a vapour compression cycle ?
- A. condenser B. evaporator C. compressor D. expansion valve E. receiver...