A. a project is divided into various activities
B. required time for each activity is established
C. sequence of various activities is made according to their importance
D. network is drawn by connecting the activities and the events
E. all of the above
- Motion study is used for________________?
- Choose the wrong statement? A. improving a work method B. improvising a work method C. designing a work method D. providing a schematic framework E. reducing inventory costs...
- Which one of the following represents a group incentive plan ?
- A. Scanlon Plan B. Rowan Plan C. Bedaux Plan D. Taylor Differential Piece Rate System E. Halsey Premium Plan...
- Which of the following equations is not in conformity with others______________?
- A. organisation performance x motivation = profits B. knowledge x skill = ability C. ability x motivation = performance D. attitude x situation = motivation E. performance x resources...
- The assumption in PERT is__________________?
- A. a project will always be behind schedule, if left uncorrected B. cost of project will always be more than the estimated cost, if no timely corrections are taken C. a project can be subdivided into a set of predictable, independent activities D. activities are fixed and can’t be changed , E. commissioning time can … The assumption in PERT is__________________?Read More...
- According to Rowan plan, if H = hourly rate, A = actual time and S = standard time, then wages will be___________________?
- A. HA B. HA + (S~A) HA C. HA + ^^-H D. HA + ^^-H E. HA + ^^-HA...