C. LF = LS + D
D. D = EF-ES
E. all of the above
- Product layout is employed for____________________?
- A. batch production B. continuous production C. effective utilization of machine D. all of the above E. none of the above...
- Which of the following incentive plansrensures a part of the swing to the worker and rest to the employer_______________?
- A. Emerson efficiency plan B. Taylor plan C. Halsey premium plan E. Gilberth plan...
- The main disadvantage of line organisation is_________________?
- A. top level executives have to do excessive work B. structure is rigid C. communication delays occur D. all of the above E. none of the above...
- Queuing theory is associated with __________________?
- A. sales B. inspection time C. waiting time D. production time E. inventory...
- A CPM family includes____________________?
- A. CPA (Critical Path Analysis) B. CPP (Critical Path Plotted) C. MCE (Minimum Cost Expenditure) D. CPS (Critical Path Scheduling) E. all of the above...