- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
For similarity, in addition to models being geometrically similar to prototype, the following in both cases should also be equal____________________?
Hamad Fluid Mechanics 04/12/2020
A. ratio of inertial force to force due to viscosity
B. ratio of inertial force to force due to gravitation
C. ratio of inertial force to force due to surface tension
D. all the four ratios of inertial force to force due to viscosity, gravitation, sur-face tension, and elasticity
- Surface tension__________________?
- A. acts in the plane of the interface normal to any line in the surface B. is also known as capillarity C. is a function of the curvature of the interface D. decreases with fall in temperature E. has no units...
- A piece weighing 3 kg in air was found to weigh 2.5 kg when submerged in water. Its specific gravity is_________________?
- A. 1 B. 5 C. 7 D. 6...
- Pitot tube is used for measurement of_________________?
- A. pressure B. flow C. velocity D. dsscharge E. viscosity...
- Total pressure on a lmxlm gate immersed vertically at a depth of 2 m below the free water surface will be_______________?
- A. 1000 kg B. 4000 kg C. 2000 kg D. 8000 kg E. 16000 kg...
- The property of fluid by virtue of which it offers resistance to shear is called________________?
- A. surface tension B. adhesion C. cohesion D. viscosity E. all of the above...
Leave a Reply