- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Least force required to draw a body up the inclined plane is W sin (plane inclination + friction angle) applied in the direction___________________?
Hamad Engineering Mechanics 15/07/2021
A. along the plane
D. at an angle equal to the angle of friction to the inclined plane
- In actual machines_______________?
- A. mechanical advantage is greater than velocity ratio B. mechanical advantage is equal to velocity ratio C. mechanical advantage is less than velocity ratio D. mechanical advantage is unity E. none of the above...
- A flywheel on a motor goes from rest to 1000 rpm in 6 sec. The number of revolutions made is nearly equal to___________________?
- A. 25 B. 50 C. 100 D. 250 E. 500...
- Friction force for dry surfaces. Friction force is________________?
- Pick up wrong statement? A. proportional to normal load between the surfaces B. dependent on the materials of contact surface C. proportional to velocity of sliding D. independent of the area of contact surfaces E. none of the above is wrong statement...
- If a rigid body is in equilibrium under the action of three forces, then _____________________?
- A. these forces are equal B. the lines of action of these forces meet in a point C. the lines of action of these forces are parallel D. B. and C. above E. none of the above...
- Center of gravity of a thin hollow cone lies on the axis at a height of ___________________?
- A. one-fourth of the total height above base B. one-third of the total height above base C. one-half of the total height above base D. three-eighth of the total height above the base E. none of the above...
Leave a Reply