A. tin, antimony, copper
B. tin and copper
C. tin and lead
D. lead and zinc
E. lead and copper
- Mild steel belongs to the following category___________________?
- A. low carbon steel B. medium carbon steel C. high carbon steel D. alloy steel E. special steel...
- Pick up the wrong statement?
- A. aluminium in steel results in excessive grain growth B. manganese in steel induces hardness C. nickel and chromium in steel help in raising the elastic limit and improve the resilience and ductility D. tungsten in steels improves magnetic properties and hardenability E. sulphur, phosphorous and lead im¬prove machining properties of steel...
- Surveying tapes are made of a material having low coefficient of expansion and enough strength. The alloy used is__________________?
- A. silver metal B. duralumin C. Hastelloy D. monel metal E. invar...
- In compression, a prism of brittle material will break________________?
- A. by forming a bulge (l>) by shearing along oblique plane B. in direction perpendicular to application of load C. by crushing into thousands of pieces D. none of the above...
- The percentage of carbon in low carbon steel is__________________?
- A. 0.05% B. 0.15% C. 0.3% D. 0.5% E. 0.7%....