- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Engineering Materials 02/12/2021
A. 50 : 50
B. 40 : 60
C. 60 : 40
D. 20 : 80
E. 80 : 20
- The ultimate tensile strength and yield strength of most of the metals, when temperature falls from 0 to l00°C will _________________?
- A. increase B. decrease C. remain same D. first increase and then decrease E. show unpredictable behaviour...
- Carbon in iron is an example of__________________?
- A. substitutional solution B. interstitial solid solution C. intermetallic compounds D. all of the above E. none of the above....
- A reversible change in the atomic structure of the steel with a corresponding change in the properties is known as_________________?
- A. allotropic change B. recrystallisation C. heat treatment D. precipitation E. austempering...
- Cold rolled steel sheets contain carbon of the following order___________________?
- A. 0.1% B. 0.2% C. 0.4% D. 0.6% E. 0.8%...
- Ductile cast iron___________________?
- A. contains 1.7 to 3.5% carbon in free state and is obtained by the slow cooling of molten cast iron B. is also known as chilled cast iron and is obtained by cooling rapidly. It is almost unmachinable C. is produced by annealing process. It is soft, tough and easily machined metal D. is produced … Ductile cast iron___________________?Read More...
Leave a Reply