A. ferrite and cementite
B. cementite and gamma iron
C. ferrite and austenite
D. ferrite and iron graphite
E. pearlite and ferrite
- Iron is ____________________?
- A. paramagnetic B. ferromagnetic C. ferroelectric D. dielectric E. none of the above...
- Hardness of upper bainite (acicular structure) is about___________________?
- A. RC 65 B. RC 48 C. RC 57 D. RC 80 E. RC 32....
- The elastic stress strain behaviour of rubber is_____________________?
- A. linear B. non-linear C. plastic D. no fixed relationship E. unpredictable behaviour...
- Grey cast iron_____________________?
- A. contains 1.7 to 3.5% carbon in free state and is obtained by the slow cooling of molten cast iron B. is also known as chilled cast iron am is obtained by cooling rapidly. It i: almost unmachinable C. is produced by annealing process. I is soft, tough and easily machinec metal D. is produced … Grey cast iron_____________________?Read More...
- White metal contains__________________?
- A. 63 to 67% nickel and 30% copper B. 88% copper and 10% tin and rest zinc C. alloy of tin, lead and cadmium D. silver and chromium E. malleable cast iron and silver...