- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A right cylinder and a right circular cone have the same radius and the same volume. The ratio of the height of the cylinder to that of the cone is_________?
A. 3: 5
B. 2: 5
C. 3: 1
D. 1: 3
- The edges of a cuboid are 4 cm, 5 cm and 6 cm. Find the volume of the cuboid?
- A. 120 cm3 B. 120 cm2 C. 148 cm2 D. 15 cm3...
- Find the ratio of the curved surfaces of two cylinders of same heights if their radii are in the ratio 1:2.
- A. 1:2 B. 2:1 C. 1:4 D. 4:1...
- The radius of the base of cone is 3 cm and height is 4 cm. Find the volume of the cone?
- A. 12 π cm3 B. 6 π cm3 C. 8 π cm3 D. 10 π cm3...
- A rectangular courtyard, the sides of which are in the ratio of 4:3, cost Rs.600 for paving at 50 p per m2; find the length of the diagonal of the courtyard?
- A. 25 m B. 35 m C. 45 m D. 50 m...
Leave a Reply