- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
In a journey of 24 miles, two thirds of the distance was travelled with a speed of 40 mph and the remaining with 60 mph. How much time did the journey take?
Hamad Time & Distance Mcqs 03/12/2020
A. 14.4 minutes
B. 20 minutes
C. 28.8 minutes
D. 32 minutes
(2/3)*24=16 miles Time taken to cover the first 16 miles
= (16/40) hours
= 24 minutes Time taken to cover the next 8 miles
= (8/60) hours
= 8 minutes Time taken for the entire journey
= 32 minutes
- Barkat is travelling on his cycle and has calculated to reach point A at 2 P.M. if he travels at 10 kmph; he will reach there at 12 noon if he travels at 15 kmph. At what speed must he travel to reach A at 1 P.M. ?
- A. 8 kmph B. 11 kmph C. 12 kmph D. 14 kmph...
- Danish his car at a speed of 120 kmph for the first 2 hours and then at a speed of 100 kmph for the next half an hour. Find the distance covered by him during the entire journey.
- A. 300 km B. 290 km C. 250 km D. 240 km...
- If a man walks at 6 kmph, he can reach his destination at 9:00 am. However, he walks a little slower and reaches only at 10:00 am. If the distance to his destination was 12 km, at what speed did he walk?
- A. 5 kmph B. 4 kmph C. 4.5 kmph D. 3 kmph...
- A train can travel 50% faster than a car. Both start from point A at the same time and reach point B 75 kms away from A at the same time. On the way, however, the train lost about 12.5 minutes while stopping at the stations. What is the speed of the car?
- A. 80 kmph B. 102 kmph C. 120 kmph D. 140 kmph...
- A and B go cycling in the same direction with speeds of 6 km/hr and 12 km/hr. A car from behind passes them in 9 and 10 seconds respectively. What is the speed of the car?
- A. 22 km/hr B. 33 km/hr C. 66 km/hr D. 44 km/hr...
Leave a Reply