A. 262 cm2
B. 384 cm2
C. 192 cm2
D. 131 cm2
Area of a parallelogram = base * height = 24 * 16 = 384 cm2
- The length of a rectangular plot is thrice its breadth. If the area of the rectangular plot is 867 sq m, then what is the breadth of the rectangular plot?
- A. 8.5 m B. 17 m C. 34 m D. 51 m...
- The length of a rectangular floor is more than its breadth by 200%. If Rs. 324 is required to paint the floor at the rate of Rs. 3 per sq m, then what would be the length of the floor?
- A. 27 m B. 24 m C. 18 m D. 21 m...
- An order was placed for the supply of a carpet whose breadth was 6 m and length was 1.44 times the breadth. What be the cost of a carpet whose length and breadth are 40% more and 25% more respectively than the first carpet. Given that the ratio of carpet is Rs. 45 per sq m?
- A. Rs. 3642.40 B. Rs. 3868.80 C. Rs. 4216.20 D. Rs. 4082.40...
- There are two circles of different radii. The area of a square is 196 sq.cm, whose side is half the radius of the larger circle. The radius of the smaller circle is three-seventh that of the larger circle. What is the circumference of the smaller circle ?
- A. 12 π cm B. 16 π cm C. 24 π cm D. 32 π cm...
- A cube of side one meter length is cut into small cubes of side 10 cm each. How many such small cubes can be obtained?
- A. 10 B. 100 C. 1000 D. 10000...