A. 7 hour 15 minutes
B. 7 hour 30 minutes
C. 8 hour 15 minutes
D. 8 hour 30 minutes
Pages typed by Mansoor-Ul-Haque in 1 hour = 32/6 = 16/3
Pages typed by Aaqib in 1 hour = 40/5 = 8
Pages typed by Mansoor-Ul-Haque and Aaqib in 1 hour = 16/3 + 8 = 40/3
Time taken to type 110 pages when Mansoor-Ul-Haque and Aaqib work together = 110 × 3 /40 = 33/4
= 8 ¼ hours = 8 hour 15 minutes
- B can work 3 times faster than A. They work together on a task and complete it in a day. How long does it take for B alone to complete the task?
- A. 32 hours B. 48 hours C. 3 days D. 4 days...
- 2 men and 12 women can finish a job in 4 days. 4 men and 6 women can do the same job in 5 days. Find the time taken by 1 man and 1 woman to complete the job.
- A. 30 days B. 25 days C. 24 days D. 20 days...
- If 10 bulls can plough 20 identical fields in 3 days working 10 hours a day, then in how many days can 30 bulls plough 32 same identical fields working 8 hours a day?
- A. 2 B. 8 C. 10 D. 12...
- Machine P can print one lakh books in 8 hours. Machine Q can print the same number of books in 10 hours while machine R can print the same in 12 hours. All the machines started printing at 9 A.M. Machine P is stopped at 11 A.M. and the remaining two machines complete work. Approximately at what time will the printing of one lakh books be completed?
- A. 3 pm B. 2 pm C. 1:00 pm D. 11 am...
- P takes twice as much time as Q or thrice as much time as R to finish a piece of work. They can finish the work in 2 days if work together. How much time will Q take to do the work alone?
- A. 7 B. 8 C. 9 D. 6 Let P takes x days to complete the work Then Q takes x/2 days and R takes x/3 days to finish the work Amount of work P does in 1 day = 1/x Amount of work Q does in 1 day = 2/x Amount of work R does in 1 day … P takes twice as much time as Q or thrice as much time as R to finish a piece of work. They can finish...