- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A can do (1/3) of a work in 5 days and B can do (2/5) of the work in 10 days. In how many days both A and B together can do the work ?
Hamad Basic Maths Mcqs Time and Work Mcqs 01/12/2021
A. 75/8 days
B. 44/6 days
C. 48/5 days
D. None of these
- X and Y can do a piece of work in 20 days and 12 days respectively. X started the work alone and then after 4 days Y joined him till the completion of the work. How long did the work last ?
- A. 6 days B. 10 days C. 15 days D. 20 days...
- A and B can finish a piece of work in 20 days .B and C in 30 days and C and A in 40 days. In how many days will A alone finish the job?
- A. 48 B. 34(2/7) C. 44 D. 45...
- P is 30% more efficient than Q. P can complete a work in 23 days. If P and Q work together, how much time will it take to complete the same work?
- A. 9 B. 11 C. 23 D. 13...
- Twelve men can do a work in twenty days while twenty women can finish the same work in sixteen days. Find the ratio between the capacity of a man and a woman.
- A. 3:4 B. 5:4 C. 4:3 D. 5:3...
- 15 men can build a 500m long wall in 30 days. In how many days can 30 men build a 1.2 km long wall?
- A. 48 days B. 24 days C. 40 days D. 36 days...
Leave a Reply