- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
12 buckets of water fill a tank when the capacity of each bucket is 13.5 litres. How many buckets will be needed to fill the same tank, if the capacity of each bucket is 9 litres?
Hamad Basic Maths Mcqs Time and Work Mcqs 02/12/2020
Capacity of the tank = (12×13.5)=162 litres
Capacity of each bucket = 9 litres.
Number of buckets needed = 162/9=18
- A and B can do a work in 8 days, 13, and C can do the same work in 12 days. A, B and C together can finish it in 6 days. A and C together will do it in_________?
- A. 4 days B. 6 days C. 8 days D. 12 days...
- A and B can finish a piece of work in 20 days .B and C in 30 days and C and A in 40 days. In how many days will A alone finish the job?
- A. 48 B. 34(2/7) C. 44 D. 45...
- A can do a certain job in 12 days. B is 60% more efficient than A. The number of days it takes for B to do the same piece of work, is:_________?
- A. 12/6 days B. 15/2 days C. 23 days D. 34 days...
- Jameel can complete a task in 15 hours and Nasir can complete the same task in 12 hours. Jameel starts the task at 9:00 am and stops working at 2:00pm. Nasir starts working on the task at 4:00 pm. At what time is the task completed?
- A. 12:00 pm B. 2:00 am C. 12:00 am D. 10:00 pm...
- P,Q and R together earn Rs.1620 in 9 days. P and R can earn Rs.600 in 5 days. Q and R in 7 days can earn Rs.910. How much amount does R can earn per day?
- A. Rs.40 B. Rs.70 C. Rs.90 D. Rs.100...
Leave a Reply