- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Pakistan Panel Code 1860 02/12/2021
A. Constructive intention
B. Actual intention
C. Common intention
D. None of these
- Arsh and Daman are _____________ punishments in their own rights ?
- A. Independent B. Dependant C. Fixed D. None of these...
- Definition of qatl-i-amd is given in ___________________?
- A. Section 300, P.P.C. B. Section 301, P.P.C. C. Section 302, P.P.C. D. None of these...
- Section 337-T of P.P.C. provide arsh for________________?
- A. Chest B. Fingers C. Foot D. None of these...
- Whoever commits criminal trespass by entering into or remaining in any building, tent or vessel used as a human dwelling or any building used as a place of worship, or as a place for the custody of property, is said to commit _______________ ?
- A. House-trespass B. House-breaking C. Criminal treaspass D. None of these...
- Act done in private defence is_________________?
- A. An offence B. Not an offence C. Depends upon nature of the act D. None of these...
Leave a Reply