- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Offences Of Zina Ordinance 1979 15/07/2021
D. None of above
- Offence liable to hadd requires ____________ truthful witnesses?
- A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. None of above...
- Section 10 of the Offence of Zina Ordinance is repealed by____________________?
- A. Section 374, P.P.C. B. Section 375, P.P.C C. Section 376, P.P.C. D. None of above...
- Section 7, of the Juvenile Justice System Ordinance, deals with__________________?
- A. Interim orders of Juvenile Court B. Determination of age of child offender C. Determination of age of victim D. None of above...
- As per the Juvenile Justice System Ordinance 2000 “Code” means______________?
- A. Pakistan penal Code, 1860 B. Juvenile Code 2000 C. Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898 D. None of above...
- Where a child accused of a non-bailable offence arrested, he shall, without any delay and in no case later than ________ hours for such arrest, he produced before the Juvenile Court?
- A. Sixteen B. Twenty C. Twenty four D. None of above...
Leave a Reply