- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Section 20, of the Family Court Act, empowers a Family Court to exercise the powers of a Judicial Magistrate of_________________?
Hamad Family Courts Act 1964 02/12/2021
A. Section 30 Cr.P.C
B. 1st Class
C. 2nd Class
D. None of the above
- Family Courts Act was assented to by the__________________?
- A. Prime Minister of Pakistan B. President of Pakistan C. Governor of the West Pakistan D. None of the above...
- Section___________ of the Family Courts Act deals with intimation to defendants?
- A. 8 B. 8A C. 9 D. None of the above...
- The Court Fee to be paid on plaint of Family suit is____________________?
- A. 15, rupees B. 100 rupees C. 1000 rupees D. None of the above...
- As per section 3(2) of Family Courts Act, 1964 a women Judge may be appointed for more than one District and in such cases the women judge may sit for disposal of cases at such place or places in either District as_______________?
- A. He likes B. The provincial Government may specify C. The District Government specify D. None of the above...
- Where the Family Court is presided over by a District Judge an Additional District Judge the appeal against judgment and decree shall be to ______________?
- A. District Judge too B. High Court C. Both A and B D. None of the above...
Leave a Reply