- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Code Of Criminal Procedure 1898 02/12/2021
A. Session Court
B. High Court
C. Supreme Court
D. None of above
- The allegation made orally or in writing to a Magistrate with a view to take action under Code of Criminal Procedure regarding an offence is called__________?
- A. Crime report B. Complaint C. FIR D. None of above...
- First information report can be lodged by Officer in charge of Police Station at the information of____________?
- A. Any person B. Accused C. Responsible citizen D. None of above...
- Order of acquittal and conviction is passed by Court of Session during trial under section?
- A. 265, K B. 265, H C. 265, M D. None of above...
- Section 497(i), Cr.P.C deals with cases falling within _________ class?
- A. Prohibitory class B. None prohibitory class C. Both (a) and (b) D. None of above...
- It is provided in section ________ Cr.P.C that search to be made in presence of two or more respectable inhabitatns of the locality?
- A. 103 Cr.P.C B. 102 Cr.P.C C. 104 Cr.P.C D. None of above...
Leave a Reply