- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Civil Procedure 1908 20/05/2023
A. Trial Court
B. Appellate Court
C. Revisional Court
D. None of the these
- The term “Res-subjedice” means _______________?
- A. The case instituted earlier B. The case instituted later C. None of the above D. None of the these...
- As per section 142, C.P.C. all orders and notices served on or given to any person under the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure ?
- A. Shall be in writing B. Shall be oral C. Both (a) and (b) D. None of the these...
- Order X of C.P.C. deals with___________________?
- A. Summons to witnesses by the Commission B. Examination of witnesses by the Commission C. Examination of parties by the Court D. None of the these...
- Where a judgment debtor does not appeared before executing Court upon show cause notice the Court will issue ___________________?
- A. Warrant of arrest B. Notices again C. Both (a) and (b) D. None of the these...
- “Pauper” means a person________________?
- A. Who does not possess sufficient means to enable him to pay the fee prescribed by law for the plaint in suit B. The person who does not possess property worth 1000/- rupees other than his necessary wearing C. Both A and B D. None of the these...
Leave a Reply