- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Civil Procedure 1908 02/12/2021
A. O. XXIII, R. 2, of C.P.C.
B. O. XXIII, R. 3, of C.P.C.
C. O. XXIII, R. 3-A, of C.P.C.
D. None of the these
- The Code of Civil Procedure has, ___________ parts?
- A. XI B. XII C. XIII D. None of the these...
- The term “Appeal” means _________________?
- A. Transfer of case from inferior Courts to Superior Court for the purpose of checking credibility of lower Court decision B. Transfer of case from one Court to another Court for the purpose of testing credibility of the decision of lower Court C. None of the above D. None of the these...
- As per principle laid down in Order VI, Rule 2, of C.P.C. Pleadings needs to state ?
- A. Material facts not evidence B. Evidence C. None of the above D. None of the these...
- The documents submitted in any Court shall be endorsed as provided in __________________?
- A. O. XIII, Rule 2, of C.P.C. B. O. XIII, Rule 3, of C.P.C. C. O. XIII, Rule 4, of C.P.C. D. None of the these...
- Pre-emption decree can not be incorporated in__________________?
- A. Appellate Court B. Revision Court C. Revenue record D. None of the these...
Leave a Reply