- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad 1872 Contract Act 14/07/2021
C. Both (a) and (b)
D. None of above
- Definitions are provided in section ___________ of The Contract Act?
- A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. None of these...
- A’s son has forged B’s name to a promissory note. B under threat of prosecuting A’s son obtain a bond from A for the amount of the forged note. If B sues on this bond ?
- A. The Court can accept the suit B. The Court may set aside the bonds C. Both A and B D. None of above...
- Section 226, to last one of the Contract Act, deals with __________________?
- A. Effects of the agency upon the agent B. Effect of the agency upon the principal C. Effects of agency on contracts with third person D. None of above...
- Section 5, of the Contract Act, deals with________________?
- A. Communication of contract B. Acceptance of contracts C. Revocation of proposals and acceptances D. None of above...
- A continuing guarantee may at any time be revoked by the surety as to future transaction by giving notice to ________________?
- A. The creditor B. Principal debtor C. Without giving any notice to any person D. None of above...
Leave a Reply