- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
1. Gabriel (upon whom be peace):
Gabriel is the angel whose task is to convey the revelation from Allah to His Messengers.
2. Mikaa’eel (upon whom be peace):
Mikaa’eel is the angel responsible for distribution of sustenance wherever Allah wishes.
3. Israafeel (upon whom be peace):
Israfeel (a.s.) is the angel who is charged with blowing the trumpet on the Day of Judgment.
4. Azraeel (upon whom be peace):
He is the Angel of death to take the souls with the order of Allah swt. He is mentioned in the hadiths and ayahs as “Angel of Death.”
5. Kiram al Katibin:
“Keepers” mentioned in the ayahs (Surah al Infitar; 10-12) and (Surah al An’am, 61) are the “kiram al katibin” angels that are the two angels recording the deeds.
6. Hafaza (The Guardian Angels)
“Witnesses” are the hafaza angels who are charged with guarding.
7. Hamalat al-‘Arsh:
They are the angels carrying the arsh (throne).
- Hazrat ____________ conquered the fort of Qamus.
- A. Ali B. Abu Bakar C. Umar D. Usman...
- The grave of the Prophet was prepared by ?
- A. Hazrat Abu Bakar B. Hazrat Umar C. Hazrat Usman D. Hazrat Abu Talha...
- Subject of Holy Quran is ?
- A. Universe B. Earth C. Animal D. Human...
- Hazrat Maryam (AS) migrated to __________ after the birth of Hazrat Essa at Bait’al’Lehm, Jerusalem?
- A. Jordan B. Syria C. Palestine D. Egypt...
- What was the signiﬁcant event of 27 Rajab of 10th year of Prophethood?
- A. Miraj B. Migration C. Boycott D. Pledge of Aqaba...
Leave a Reply