- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A. Hazrat Abu Talha (R.A)
B. Hazrat Abu Dahana (R.A)
C. Hazrat Hanzala (R.A)
D. Hazrat Saad (R.A)
Hazrat Hanzala (R.A) (Hanzala Ibn Abi Amir) belonged to the Banu Aus tribe of the Ansar. His father, Abu Aamir was a Christian. Hanzala’s age was just 24 years when he died in the Battle of Uhud while fighting against the polytheists. Hanzala being a foot soldier, assaulted the mount of Abu Sufyan ibn Harb to attack him. However, the latter was saved by Shaddād bin al-Aswad (also known as Ibn Sha’ub) who also killed Hanzala.
Hazrat Hanzala (R.A) had earlier left for the battlefield to respond the call of Jihad leaving his wife Jamila, daughter of Abd-Allah ibn Ubayy, on the first wedding night. He did not have the time for doing Ghusl (ablution). Muhammad (S.A.W) is narrated to have seen angels giving Hanzala a bath in between heavens and the earth with fresh rainwater kept in silver vessels. Because of this honor, Hanzala earned the title of Ghaseel al-Malāʾika (Arabic: غسيل الملائكة) or the one cleansed by the angels. His son, Abdullāh ibn Hanzala would later command the people of Medina to dissent against the Umayyad Caliph Yazid I
- Surah Muzammil means ____________?
- A. Cover B. Wrapped in Garments C. In The Sky D. Iron...
- Which prophet would not eat food without guest?
- 1. Hazrat Nooh (AH) 2. Hazrat Yaqoob (AH) 3. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) 4. Hazrat Ibrahim (AH) 5. Hazrat Yusuf (AH)...
- The first Ashra of Ramazan is called ______.
- A. Ashra-e-Najat-e-Naar-e-Jahannum B. Ashra-e-Maghfirat C. Ashra-e-Rehmat D. All of these...
- Qibla direction changed in which year ?
- A. 624 AD B. 2 Hijri C. Both A&B D. None of these...
- Hazrat Haris ibn Umair (R.A.) took the message of Holy Prophet (PBUH) to:
- A. King of Egypt B. King of Jordan C. King of Palestine D. King of Syria...
Leave a Reply