also know about: Five prayers (Namaz) were declared compulsory in?
- The first Msjid (Mosque) that was built by the Holy Prophet (SAW) was_____________?
- A. Masjid-ul-Haram B. Masjid e Quba C. Masjid-e-Aqsa D. Masjid-e-Nabavi...
- Who are the “Sahibain”?
- A. Abu Hanifah and Abu Yusuf B. Abu Hanifah and Imam Shaibani C. Abu Yusuf and Imam Shaibani D. Abu Hanifah and Imam Shafi...
- How many years did Hazrat Muhammad (saw) preach Islam during his life time?
- A. 52 B. 40 C. 23 D. 13...
- The Holy Prophet (PBUH) gave the title of_________ to Hazrat Amr bin al-Aas R.A ?
- A. Sayyed-ul-Muslimeen B. Saim-ul-Nahar C. Khair-ut-Tabe’en D. Maizban-e-Rasool ...
- After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed was removed by the Caliph Umar (RA) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was:
- A. Amr bin Al Aas (RA) B. Abu Ubaydah (RA) C. Saad bin Abi Waqas (RA) D. Hazrat Bilal (RA)...