A. iran Bedi
B. Krishna Kumari
C. Suman Bodani
D. None of these
Suman Pawan Bodani (Suman Kumari) becomes Pakistan’s first female judge from the Hindu community. Suman, who hails from Qambar-Shahdadkot, will serve in her native district. This is not the first time that a person from the Hindu community has been appointed as a judge. The first judge from the Hindu community was Justice Rana Bhagwandas, who served as the acting chief justice for brief periods between 2005 and 2007.
- How many founding members OIC has at the time of its establishment?
- A.20 B.25 C.30 D.35...
- The highest Building of Pakistan is__________?
- A. Headquarter of MCB B. Pakistan stock exchange C. Icon Tower D. Marriott Hotel...
- World Highest Polo Ground Shandur (3,734 meters) is in Pakistan, It is in ___________ District?
- A. Lahore B. Swat C. Chitral D. Gilgit...
- Name the First-ever eye bank of Pakistan?
- A. Eye Bank Foundation B. Lions Eye Institute C. Eye Bank Society Hospital D. Al-Shifa Trust Eye Hospital...
- How many times Pakistan won the ” Blind Cricket World Cup”?
- A. 0 B. 1 C. 2 D. 3...