Margaret Thatcher was the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. She was prime minister from 1979 to 1990. She led the Conservative Party from 1975 to 1990.
Theresa May, 59, a Conservative politician, has become Britain’s second female prime minister.
- Which Country Team Fail to reach out World Cup for the first time in 60 years?
- A. Brazil B. Italy C. Sweden D. Mexico...
- The International Space Station has turned _________ old on November 20, 2018.
- A. 22 years B. 21 years C. 19 years D. 20 years...
- Which Country is No.1 in Miserable Countries Ranking 2018?
- A. Pakistan B. Ethopia C. Venezuela D. Iraq...
- Kurd are large ethnic group Where they live?
- A. Turkey and Iraq B. Iran and Armenia C. Syria D. All of these...
- International Men’s day is Celebrated Every Year on ______________?
- A. 19 September B. 19 October C. 19 November D. 19 December...