The Urdu alphabet has 39 basic letters and 13 extra characters, 52 all together. It is written from right to left and is closely related to the Arabic and Persian alphabets, but also contains some sounds from Sanskrit.
- How many Players are in a Volleyball Team?
- A. 5 Players B. 6 Players C. 7 Players D. 8 Players...
- Ancient city of Byzentium is today known as____________?
- A. Ankara B. Istanbul C. Izmir D. Atalanta...
- Which Country and its territories cover the most time zones?
- A. Germany B. Greece C. France D. Spain...
- Which is the largest river of Canada?
- A. St. Lawrence. B. Florence. C. McKenzie. D. St. Kitty....
- Nobel prize 2019 in physics has been awarded in which field?
- A. laser B. Cosmology C. Neutrino Oscilliations D. None of These...