- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad General Knowledge MCQs 16/04/2023
The Balochistan High Court’s election tribunal on Friday declared Deputy Speaker Qasim Khan Suri’s election to the National Assembly as void and ordered a re-election in the NA-265 (Quetta II) constituency.
The tribunal did not announce a date for the re-election. Suri, who has been de-seated following the tribunal’s verdict, remains eligible to contest the re-election.
The NA-265 result had been challenged by Nawabzada Lashkari Raisani, who had filed a petition against alleged rigging in the constituency.
Over the course of the case’s proceedings, the tribunal had also directed the National Database and Registration Authority to submit biometric verification of voters that were registered in the constituency.
- World Highest Polo Ground Shandur (3,734 meters) is in Pakistan, It is in ___________ District?
- A. Lahore B. Swat C. Chitral D. Gilgit...
- Barbara Bush, the wife of George H. W. Bush died on___________?
- A. 15 April 2018 B. 16 April 2018 C. 17 April 2018 D. 18 April 2018...
- Which is the most famous brand of the world ?
- A. Nokia B. Coca cola C. Micro software D. None of these...
- Which poet is called Romi of Kashmir?
- A. Hashim Shah B. Syed Bulleh Shah C. Syed Waris Shah D. Mian Mohammad Bakhsh...
- PTA stands for __________?
- A. Pakistan Television Authority B. Pakistan Telecommunication Authority C. Pakistan Technology Association D. Pakistan Tribal Areas...
Leave a Reply