- How Many Countries Are Landlocked In Asia?
- A. 11 Countries B. 12 Countries C. 13 Countries D. 14 Countries...
- Maize, Rice and Wheat are generally referred as_____?
- A. Root crops B. Legumes Crops granaries C. Cereal Crops D. None of Above...
- Which country produce the most of the refugees in the world?
- A. Syria B. Afghanistan C. South sudan D. Myanmar...
- Lufthansa airline belongs to ________ ?
- A. Latvia B. Germany C. Lithuania D. Republic of Korea...
- CBA stands for __________?
- A. Collective Bargaining Agent B. Collective Bargaining Agency C. Collective Bargaining Administration D. Collective Bargaining Association...