The ICJ is composed of fifteen judges elected to nine-year terms by the UN General Assembly and the UN Security Council from a list of people nominated by the national groups in the Permanent Court of Arbitration. The election process is set out in Articles 4–19 of the ICJ Statute.
- Bismillah Khan is related to_______________?
- A. Flute B. Tabla C. Shehnai D. Sarod...
- What is the name given to areas of land in the higher latitudes where short, cool summers do not permit trees to grow?
- A. Arctic B. Tropical C. Savanna D. Tundra...
- Total pockets on a standard pool table are ?
- A. 4 B. 6 C. 8 D. 10...
- What country has the highest divorce rate by UNO?
- A. Maldives B. Belarus C. United states D. India...
- What was the total members of East Asia Summit (EAS) in its inaugural summit held in Kuala Lumpur on 14 December 2005.
- A. 12 members B. 14 members C. 18 members D. 22 members...