- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad General Knowledge MCQs 15/04/2023
A. America and Mexico
B. England and France
C. France and Germany
D. England and Germany
- Polo game originated from __________ ?
- A. Gilgit Baltistan B. Iran C. USA D. Subcontinent...
- The Great Rift Valley in Africa is famous for:
- A. Gemstones B. Fossils C. Minerals D. None...
- what is the literal meaning of word philosophy?
- A. Love of wisdom B. love of God C. love of nature D. love of knowledge...
- What is the meaning of Vishnu?
- a- The destroyed b- The preserver c- The image of god...
- Rome was founded in which Year?
- A. 463 BC B. 892 BC C. 753 BC D. 303 BC...
Leave a Reply