- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Muscles of Head and Neck 16/07/2021
A. Dilator papillae
B. Sphincter papillae
C. Levator palpebrae superioris
D. Cilliary muscle
- Medial pterygoid muscle is attached to ________________?
- A. Medial surface of lateral pterygoid plate B. Lateral surface of medial pterygoid plate C. Medial surface of medial pterygoid plate D. Lateral surface of lateral pterygoid plate...
- The disc of the tempero mandibular joint moves forward principally by________________?
- A. Condyle B. Stylo mandibular ligament C. Medial pterygoid muscle D. Lateral pterygoid muscle...
- the infrahyoid muscles are innervated by the_______________?
- A. Ansa cervicalis B. Hypoglossal nerve C. Tenth cranial nerve D. Ansa sublavia...
- Muscle originating from scaphoid fossa is _____________?
- A. Levator palatine B. Tensor cculo C. Palatoglossus D. Superior constrictor...
- All of the following are digastrics, except ?
- A. Muscle fibres in the liqament of Treitz B. Omohyoid C. Occipitofrontalis D. Sternocleidomastoid...
Leave a Reply