- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 15/05/2023
D: None of above
- The large dark patches on the Moon’s surface are known as___________?
- A. Dark matter B. Maria, or seas, even though there is no water on the Moon C. Maria, or seas, because they are filled with water D. Moon spots...
- Approximately, how many times each day do our heart valves open and close normally?
- A. 10,000 B. 1,00,000 C. 1,50,000 D. 2,00,000...
- Which of the following in the human body is affected by leukemia?
- A. Blood B. Lungs C. Eyes D. Nerves...
- Which body part gets older first?
- A. Face B. Feet C. Hands D. None...
- Patela is a bone of
- A. Skull B. Leg C. Arm D. Chest...
Leave a Reply