A. Vitamin B1
B. Vitamin B2
C. Vitamin D
D. Vitamin K
Vitamin K is a necessary component of the body’s ability to clot blood. Without this function, a simple cut could result in uncontrolled bleeding. In addition, vitamin K has an important role in the formation of bone. Higher levels of vitamin K mean more calcium in the bone, increased bone density, and less risk of fractures
- Moon is a__________?
- A. Star B. Planet C. A & B D. Satellite...
- The element used in lead pencils is__________?
- A. Zinc B. Lead C. Carbon D. Tin...
- On which disease did Robert Koch work?
- A. Tuberculosis B. Cholera C. Malaria D. Diabetes...
- In Eye donation, which part of the eye used?
- A. Retina B. Iris C. Cornea D. Optic nerve...
- Uncertainty Principle was given by?
- Werner Heisenberg Farady John locke None of these...