A. Eye is unable to adjust itself immediately
B. Retina becomes insensitive momentarily
C. Iris is unable to dilate the pupil immediately
D. Distance between the lens and retina take time to adjust
The amount of light entering the eye through pupil is controlled by iris. But this adjustment takes some time. Our eyes cannot see everything clearly when we enter a dark room from a bright light. The reason for this is that in bright light the size of pupil of our eye is small. When we enter the dark room, due to small size of pupil, very little light enters our eyes. But after some time, the pupil expands and we become able to see things as more light enter our eyes.
- Which of the following is used in Pencils?
- A. Graphite B. Silicon C. Charcoal D. Phosphorous...
- Characteristic odour of garlic is due to?
- A. A fluorine compoune B. A sulphur compound C. A chlorine compound D. None...
- Which of the following layers make radio transmission possible?
- A: Stratosphere B: Troposphere C: Ionosphere D: None of above...
- For about how many hours food remains in small intestine?
- A. 6hours B. 12hours C. 7hours D. 24hours...
- Dioptre is used to measure ?
- A: lens refractive power B: luminous intensity C: power D: distance of heavenly bodies...