- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 30/04/2023
- The common refrigerant used in domestic Refrigerator is_____________?
- A. Neon B. Spirit C. Freon/Ammonia D. Methane...
- An atom is_____________?
- A. smallest indivisible particle in an element B. smallest particle of an element which can undergo a chemical reaction C. building block of an element D. always smaller than molecule...
- The blue color of clear sky is due to:
- (a) Reflection of light (b) Dispersion of light (c) Diffraction of light (d) None of these...
- Which one of the following is a biomolecule?
- A. Formic Acid B. Tartic Acid C. Glutamic Acid D. Glutaric Acid...
- When sound waves travel from air to water which of the following quantities remains unchanged?
- A. Speed B. Frequency C. Intensity D. Wavelength...
Leave a Reply