D. None of these
The turning effect of a force is known as the moment. It is the product of the force multiplied by the perpendicular distance from the line of action of the force to the pivot or point where the object will turn.
- The SI unit of Heat is________?
- A. Watt B. Volt C. Joule D. Newton...
- The average acceleration caused by gravity per second is____________?
- A. 22 feet B. 32 feet C. 52 feet D. 42 feet...
- Which of the following branch of Physics deals with the internal structure of earth?
- A. Biophysics B. Geophysics C. Plasma physics D. Atomic physics...
- Which one of the following is not vector quantity _______?
- A. Acceleration B. Displacement C. Speed D. Force...
- The most suitable unit for expressing nuclear radius is_______?
- A. Angstrom B. Micro C. Nano meter D. Fermi...